We pride ourselves on using little to no plastic in our product packaging. Many of our products that include a small amount of plastic (like spray pumps) have a plastic-free option that we refer to as a "refill". Otherwise, you will find that all of our products are packaged in recycled kraft paper boxes, aluminum, and glass- all of which can be recycled, reused, or composted. If you are interested in a completely package-free product, just reach out to us and we can try to accommodate. Read on for a breakdown of all of our packaging materials:
- Glass bottles (blue, frosted clear, green, brown): Reuse or recycle.
- Kraft paper soap + solid shampoo boxes: These are made of recycled paper and can be composted or recycled, depending on your local recycling rules.
- Aluminum tins: Reuse or recycle.
- Glass jars: Reuse or recycle.
- Metal lids (black, white, or silver lids to our glass jars): Recycle.
- Plastic spray nozzles & caps: Reuse with our refills or dispose of in trash unless recyclable in your area.
How We Ship
We ship orders plastic-free using 100% recyclable and biodegradable materials including cardboard, paper packing tape, recycled egg cartons, and kraft paper. We do our best to use the least amount of shipping materials needed to ensure your items get to you safely.